Saturday, January 19, 2013

The title should go here...

Once again, I have three half-written posts saved to my drafts folder. Over the past few weeks I've been trying to keep this blog up, but the writing bug refused to bite me. I went through all the published posts on here, and deleted all but two. Why, you might ask? Because they were beginning to move in the direction opposite of the one I want this blog to go. I have Tumblr to post my stupid complaints on; I need somewhere to write formal (or as formal as I can manage) blogs. Grammar, punctuation, and diction matter. This could be the perfect platform to improve my writing skills, which is something I would absolutely love to do! With all that said, I'm going to end this post here, brainstorm, and write something much better later.

No comments:

Post a Comment