Saturday, March 29, 2014

old tumblr text post 2

Let’s go away. Let’s get in the car and drive until we’re completely and utterly lost. No maps, only cash. Wherever we are when we run out of gas is where we stay. Whatever city or town it is. No matter how run down or unsafe it is. Anywhere is better than here. We will find the beauty in the craziness of life.

I need to find the reason behind my life. I don’t understand why I’m still here. I shouldn't be here. I should have died when I was 12. Since then, I've been a danger to myself and everyone around me.

I’m numb to all feelings, and I have been for a long time. Pain, sadness, even happiness have felt the same. Nothing. That’s all I feel. Nothing. When did I last cry? I don’t remember. I hate this numbness.

No comments:

Post a Comment